BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

HomeIphone? Blackberry?etc? EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iphone? Blackberry?etc?

Go down 
+2
BarneyLim007
whiteblack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
whiteblack

Iphone? Blackberry?etc? Empty
PostSubject: Iphone? Blackberry?etc?   Iphone? Blackberry?etc? EmptySun May 15 2011, 22:02

I really really need a smart phone now..all my friends are using blackberry, HTC, Iphone etc..most of them are using iphone...
and me?
an old phone..
now i decide to buy a smart phone for myself...budget around RM 2000 .but dunno wat phone i can choose..the function tat I need just simple like can check my email, messaging, surfing web, and download some games to relax my mind...
need some advice now on which n wat brand should i take... thank you so so much:)
Back to top Go down
BarneyLim007

PostSubject: Re: Iphone? Blackberry?etc?   Iphone? Blackberry?etc? EmptyMon May 16 2011, 09:37

with 2k can easily get u a better phone...now using iphone 3...thinking of getting the white iphone 4 since they already announce the next iphone generation...iphone 4S..nothing to shout about lol..ok la since u can dl games take video and video conference also..not bad since got lots of function...
Back to top Go down
whiteblack

PostSubject: Re: Iphone? Blackberry?etc?   Iphone? Blackberry?etc? EmptyTue May 17 2011, 21:41

Thanks Barneylim...
Ermmmm..after think for these few days, i think i will choose iphone 4..correct decision???hehe......but now headache thing is MAXIS & DIGI & CELCOM......which one is better? I dun wan to make wrong communication company as once i sign up i need to stay with them for 2 years.. not easy ya...
need some advice again:)TQ
Back to top Go down
stephchow86

PostSubject: Re: Iphone? Blackberry?etc?   Iphone? Blackberry?etc? EmptyTue May 17 2011, 23:19

For sure choose IPhone4 la bro... If i can get hold of it..... Sure look and feel good and cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yippiewong

PostSubject: Re: Iphone? Blackberry?etc?   Iphone? Blackberry?etc? EmptyWed May 18 2011, 04:24

whiteblack wrote:
Thanks Barneylim...
Ermmmm..after think for these few days, i think i will choose iphone 4..correct decision???hehe......but now headache thing is MAXIS & DIGI & CELCOM......which one is better? I dun wan to make wrong communication company as once i sign up i need to stay with them for 2 years.. not easy ya...
need some advice again:)TQ

for sure no digi for me forever!!!! coverages sucks big time!!!
Back to top Go down
melwong86

PostSubject: Re: Iphone? Blackberry?etc?   Iphone? Blackberry?etc? EmptyThu May 19 2011, 03:05

I used to use Digi last time but recently use Celcom.... because got 6000 minutes free talktime within celcom network~ Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whiteblack

PostSubject: Re: Iphone? Blackberry?etc?   Iphone? Blackberry?etc? EmptyThu May 19 2011, 21:32

wah?digi really so bad?i dunno this also
ok...so now.....just between celcom & maxis......
hard to decide...any more suggestion?
need to have a true decision...
Back to top Go down
matttan86

PostSubject: Re: Iphone? Blackberry?etc?   Iphone? Blackberry?etc? EmptyFri May 20 2011, 00:33

i checked the celcom and digi rates.... so far celcom is the best la brother. the cheapest deal is only rm98 with 100 mins free talktime to other network and 6000 mins free talktime to celcom network!

here's the call rate for you la.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61346780@N08/5714871003/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iphone? Blackberry?etc?   Iphone? Blackberry?etc? Empty

Back to top Go down

Iphone? Blackberry?etc?
Page 1 of 1