BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

HomePetrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
piechop

Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car Empty
PostSubject: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptySun Sep 25 2022, 22:19

Hello guys, who is a hybrid car user? I need to know how much the petrol cost per month (daily use of car) and I also want to know what RON you are using.. TQ!!
Back to top Go down
timthor

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyMon Sep 26 2022, 01:14

piechop wrote:
Hello guys, who is a hybrid car user? I need to know how much the petrol cost per month (daily use of car) and I also want to know what RON you are using.. TQ!!

As far as I know the most affordable hybrid car in Malaysia is the honda jazz hybrid which costs RM87k. It is said that at such a price the fuel consumption used for the honda jazz hybrid at 25 km/l is very impressive.
Back to top Go down
burginger

burginger

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyMon Sep 26 2022, 01:23

piechop wrote:

The refueling cost of a hybrid car is also much lower compared to a conventional petrol car. I owned toyota corolla cross hybrid with a petrol tank capacity of 36 liters, a full tank of RON95 will set you back at around RM73.80.
Back to top Go down
piechop

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyMon Sep 26 2022, 01:33

timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

As far as I know the most affordable hybrid car in Malaysia is the honda jazz hybrid which costs RM87k. It is said that at such a price the fuel consumption used for the honda jazz hybrid at 25 km/l is very impressive.

Is it worth it if i buy honda jazz hybrid as my daily use car for commuting to work? Is it good to drive in the city?
Back to top Go down
telini

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyMon Sep 26 2022, 09:18

piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

Is it worth it if i buy honda jazz hybrid as my daily use car for commuting to work? Is it good to drive in the city?

i think should be fine. hybrid cars can help save a lot on fuel cost and its suitable to drive in the city
Back to top Go down
piechop

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyMon Sep 26 2022, 23:10

burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

The refueling cost of a hybrid car is also much lower compared to a conventional petrol car. I owned toyota corolla cross hybrid with a petrol tank capacity of 36 liters, a full tank of RON95 will set you back at around RM73.80.

Wow, not bad at all. How long have you been using this car? Are there any problems while you are using this car?
Back to top Go down
piechop

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyMon Sep 26 2022, 23:16

telini wrote:
piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

i think should be fine. hybrid cars can help save a lot on fuel cost and its suitable to drive in the city

I think so too because some of my friends that owned a hybrid car says that if you’re stuck in stop-start traffic, you will take advantage of the electric engine until a specified range before the petrol engine takes over when the battery pack is out of power or when you’re driving at a higher speed.
Back to top Go down
timthor

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyMon Sep 26 2022, 23:22

burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

Can you please share how you maintain your hybrid car performance? What maintenance is required for a hybrid car?
Back to top Go down
Jesilee

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyTue Sep 27 2022, 09:12

piechop wrote:
telini wrote:
piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

I think so too because some of my friends that owned a hybrid car says that if you’re stuck in stop-start traffic, you will take advantage of the electric engine until a specified range before the petrol engine takes over when the battery pack is out of power or when you’re driving at a higher speed.

but if battery is broken then it will cost you a lot to buy a new one. i still prefer normal car that uses petrol
Back to top Go down
Jesilee

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyTue Sep 27 2022, 09:13

burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

what fuel are you using?
Back to top Go down
burginger

burginger

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyTue Sep 27 2022, 22:13

timthor wrote:
burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

Can you please share how you maintain your hybrid car performance? What maintenance is required for a hybrid car?

Because hybrid's engine also runs on gasoline, it requires all the same maintenance as a regular car does, with the same frequency. Hybrid cars still need regular oil changes, belt replacements and tire alignment and replacement. That's all i do to keep maintaining my hybrid car at its best.
Back to top Go down
burginger

burginger

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyTue Sep 27 2022, 22:18

Jesilee wrote:
burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

what fuel are you using?

I'm currently using shell ron95, shell fuelsave gives extra protection with triple action formula. It can prevents wear, corrosion and deposit build up. So far this is the best fuel i have ever use.
Back to top Go down
piechop

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyTue Sep 27 2022, 22:28

Jesilee wrote:
piechop wrote:
telini wrote:
piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

but if battery is broken then it will cost you a lot to buy a new one. i still prefer normal car that uses petrol

yes true, the replacement battery might be a bit pricey than a regular car does but i think it's totally worth it because hybrid's car battery lifespan is a lot longer than a regular car, which is for 7-10 years, while a regular car battery can only last for 3-4 years.
Back to top Go down
timthor

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyWed Sep 28 2022, 23:00

Jesilee wrote:
piechop wrote:
telini wrote:
piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

This is actually true! One of my friend that own a camry hybrid for more than 5 years said that the experience has been pretty horrible and worrying at all times. His hybrid battery broke down and it cost him a bomb to change. He said that his warranty was nullified easily and service at Toyota Service was very expensive and he seems so stress talking about the service and unexpected charges.
Back to top Go down
timthor

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyWed Sep 28 2022, 23:11

burginger wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

what fuel are you using?

I'm currently using shell ron95, shell fuelsave gives extra protection with triple action formula. It can prevents wear, corrosion and deposit build up. So far this is the best fuel i have ever use.

As a shell user myself, I can't agree more on this. As long as i've been using fuelsave95 it has been so amazing besides being able to give me extra KM, fuelsave95 also gives extra protection with triple action formula to prevents wear, corrosion and deposit build up.
Back to top Go down
burginger

burginger

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyWed Sep 28 2022, 23:20

piechop wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
piechop wrote:
telini wrote:
piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

yes true, the replacement battery might be a bit pricey than a regular car does but i think it's totally worth it because hybrid's car battery lifespan is a lot longer than a regular car, which is for 7-10 years, while a regular car battery can only last for 3-4 years.

Hybrid car batteries may be expensive but with a longer life span, longer mileage and also fuel expenses that can be saved, i think the price of hybrid car batteries is very reasonable & worth it.
Back to top Go down
Jesilee

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyThu Sep 29 2022, 08:54

burginger wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

what fuel are you using?

im using second hand car, already 10 years in use now. can i use the fuelsave as well?
Back to top Go down
Jesilee

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyThu Sep 29 2022, 08:55

piechop wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
piechop wrote:
telini wrote:
piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

i guess so but still the price of hybrid car or electric car is very expensive in malaysia. most of us can only afford normal car
Back to top Go down
burginger

burginger

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyFri Sep 30 2022, 00:38

Jesilee wrote:
burginger wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

what fuel are you using?

im using second hand car, already 10 years in use now. can i use the fuelsave as well?

Ofc you can! Fuelsave is suitable for all engine types, regardless of secondhand car engine or older engine models also can use fuelsave. So you don't have to worry about that.
Back to top Go down
burginger

burginger

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyFri Sep 30 2022, 00:49

timthor wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
piechop wrote:
telini wrote:
piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

This is actually true! One of my friend that own a camry hybrid for more than 5 years said that the experience has been pretty horrible and worrying at all times. His hybrid battery broke down and it cost him a bomb to change. He said that his warranty was nullified easily and service at Toyota Service was very expensive and he seems so stress talking about the service and unexpected charges.

Did your friend go to the service center regularly or did she/he just go there one time only?
Back to top Go down
piechop

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyFri Sep 30 2022, 01:00

Jesilee wrote:
piechop wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
piechop wrote:
telini wrote:
piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

i guess so but still the price of hybrid car or electric car is very expensive in malaysia. most of us can only afford normal car

yes it may be abit expensive but with all the benefits that you can get from buying it just make sense for me. in fact after buying it you can choose to use ron95 & your savings will be doubled than a normal car bcause with sfs95 you can get extra KM.
Back to top Go down
Jesilee

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptyFri Sep 30 2022, 09:20

piechop wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
piechop wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
piechop wrote:
telini wrote:
piechop wrote:
timthor wrote:
piechop wrote:

yes it may be abit expensive but with all the benefits that you can get from buying it just make sense for me. in fact after buying it you can choose to use ron95 & your savings will be doubled than a normal car bcause with sfs95 you can get extra KM.

i have tried using the sfs95 but it doesnt really save for my car. are you sure you get extra km
Back to top Go down
telini

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptySat Oct 01 2022, 15:00

burginger wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

what fuel are you using?

is it only Shell fuel that is able to prevent wear, corrosion and deposit formation? because some people say that Shell fuel is not good enough for car engines.
Back to top Go down
burginger

burginger

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car EmptySun Oct 02 2022, 22:52

telini wrote:
burginger wrote:
Jesilee wrote:
burginger wrote:
piechop wrote:

what fuel are you using?

is it only Shell fuel that is able to prevent wear, corrosion and deposit formation? because some people say that Shell fuel is not good enough for car engines.

I think so, bcuz only Shell fuel that has additive of cleaning agent that is not corrosive, which in fact is good to cleanse engine from carbon build up. This will improve engine performance and efficiency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car   Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car Empty

Back to top Go down

Petrol Cost for Hybrid Car
Page 1 of 1