BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

HomeFree Wifi = Sucks !! EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Wifi = Sucks !!

Go down 
+2
andychong24
sasatan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sasatan

Free Wifi = Sucks !! Empty
PostSubject: Free Wifi = Sucks !!   Free Wifi = Sucks !! EmptySun Jul 29 2012, 14:48

i was wondering have u guys noticed that recently there are a lot of free wifi anywhere ?but very annoying when it comes to connection, it is either always disconnect or cant even connect. so geram ! can anyone here tell me where is the places nice to hang out with the best wifi spot ?
Back to top Go down
andychong24

PostSubject: Re: Free Wifi = Sucks !!   Free Wifi = Sucks !! EmptyMon Jul 30 2012, 22:45

hello brother.... go and google for the meaning of FREE la please...
then you will stop complaining already hahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
ring531

PostSubject: Re: Free Wifi = Sucks !!   Free Wifi = Sucks !! EmptyTue Jul 31 2012, 07:02

properly i will go to StarBXXK lo! Besides for the WIFI, i like their environment and also their fine coffe. keke! There was a free wifi so dont commnet too much for expect too highfor that. If you really want the speed and steady you can take CELCOM first Wifi. Sound good for that...
Back to top Go down
clow78

PostSubject: Re: Free Wifi = Sucks !!   Free Wifi = Sucks !! EmptyWed Aug 01 2012, 22:53

andychong24 wrote:
hello brother.... go and google for the meaning of FREE la please...
then you will stop complaining already hahahaha lol!

Also with the free WiFi..it is not secure la especially if you are doing online transaction lol….for me will only use free WiFi for chatting lol…just on the safe side! lol!
Back to top Go down
sasatan

PostSubject: Re: Free Wifi = Sucks !!   Free Wifi = Sucks !! EmptyThu Aug 02 2012, 03:08

dun get angry first bro, u know, in fact, I don't mind paying to get steady connection just that I only go online on my days off which normally last for few days or max 1 week only, so it is so not practical for me to subscribe for monthly data plan.. understand ?
Back to top Go down
telini

PostSubject: Re: Free Wifi = Sucks !!   Free Wifi = Sucks !! EmptyThu Aug 02 2012, 22:15

ring531 wrote:
properly i will go to StarBXXK lo! Besides for the WIFI, i like their environment and also their fine coffe. keke! There was a free wifi so dont commnet too much for expect too highfor that. If you really want the speed and steady you can take CELCOM first Wifi. Sound good for that...

For only RM 8 per week, I think this Celcom First WiFi is worth trying coz you can control the usage and very easy to reload. Just SMS on WIFI to 22188, reply with WIFI DAILY YES, WIFI WEEKLY YES or WIFI MONTH YES and you will received an ID and password to login..simple
Back to top Go down
ZombieTan007

PostSubject: Re: Free Wifi = Sucks !!   Free Wifi = Sucks !! EmptySat Aug 04 2012, 04:09

what ??? so easy to subscribe ? Just SMS then can login alrady ? nice .. i like hassle free when subscribing and reloading..
http://www.celcom.com.my/first/wifi/overview.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Wifi = Sucks !!   Free Wifi = Sucks !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Wifi = Sucks !!
Page 1 of 1