BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

Homearsenal or chelsea??? EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

arsenal or chelsea???

Go down 
+2
BBphire
billiecyrus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
billiecyrus

billiecyrus

arsenal or chelsea??? Empty
PostSubject: arsenal or chelsea???   arsenal or chelsea??? EmptyMon Jul 11 2011, 09:34

hi anyone know where i can get these tickets? been trying my luck at 1 utama for almost 2 hrs yesterday but still could not get it...i know it's kinda last minute but hoping there are kind ppl out there who willing to give up their ticket hehehe... santa
Back to top Go down
BBphire

BBphire

PostSubject: Chelsea   arsenal or chelsea??? EmptyTue Jul 12 2011, 03:25

I am supporting Chelsea~ Ohh..you shud have bought the tickets earlier..now of cuz all have sold out.. those are hot selling tickets mann..Anyway, I got my free tickets from Celcom.. Cuz they are giving away 100 free tickets for those football fans out there.. haha..so I got mine.. But for you, you just missed out the arsenal games..
Back to top Go down
niki minah

niki minah

PostSubject: Re: arsenal or chelsea???   arsenal or chelsea??? EmptyWed Jul 13 2011, 05:48

shhhoooooott have to watch gunner's play over TV coz still did not get the tickets Shocked anyone like me?? how do you ppl get the free ticket?? any chance for free ticket on chelsea game next week??
Back to top Go down
BBphire

BBphire

PostSubject: Free chelsea ticket!   arsenal or chelsea??? EmptyThu Jul 14 2011, 07:08

Hahaha.. yesterday arsenal matched with malaysia got 4-0 hahaha.. I personally think that the games is awesome.. nice to watch.. anyway, I think the free chelsea ticket is stil up for grab, you better hurry up go and get it now, or else end up watching on tv and regret.. just so you know, there are autographed jersey to be won too.. good luck then.. if you wish to know more.. go here.. http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp
Back to top Go down
lplp68

PostSubject: Re: arsenal or chelsea???   arsenal or chelsea??? EmptyFri Jul 15 2011, 01:26

autographed jersey to be won?? is it for chelsea jersey??!!! OMG OMG how to win it la...how many are there to be won??? quick2 tell me la....if can win the jersey will wear it for 1 mth ahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
BBphire

BBphire

PostSubject: Re: arsenal or chelsea???   arsenal or chelsea??? EmptySat Jul 16 2011, 04:37

haha...same here.. I just joined the celcom who wil win challenge.. I wil be happy if I can win the free chelsea tiket, and I think I will be jumping for happiness ig I win the autographed jersey..aha..hopefully.. antway tomorrow is the last day of the challenge.. I will try out the remaining 6 challenge at here.. http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp ..wish me luck! XD
Back to top Go down
yippiewong

PostSubject: Re: arsenal or chelsea???   arsenal or chelsea??? EmptyTue Jul 19 2011, 00:56

errrr bro u can cancel ur leave lol coz the contest ended on last sunday la...think now they start giving out the tickets lol since the match is on thur....but if u r celcom user can still sunscribe for the updates and alerts for the match lol......now waiting for the free tickets to come to mama hahah lol!
Back to top Go down
SusanChong007

PostSubject: Re: arsenal or chelsea???   arsenal or chelsea??? EmptyWed Jul 20 2011, 03:51

Hahaha.. OMg OMG I can't beleive I can watch the game on this thurs! yea! Celcom gave me the free chelsea ticket! hooray, finaly my dream to meet fernando torres, ashley cole came true! Here I wanna thank Celcom for giving me this chance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arsenal or chelsea???   arsenal or chelsea??? Empty

Back to top Go down

arsenal or chelsea???
Page 1 of 1