BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

HomeChina Android phone, Anyone have it? Can share your experience with it? EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China Android phone, Anyone have it? Can share your experience with it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
canperry11

China Android phone, Anyone have it? Can share your experience with it? Empty
PostSubject: China Android phone, Anyone have it? Can share your experience with it?   China Android phone, Anyone have it? Can share your experience with it? EmptyTue Nov 12 2013, 10:58

I brought this phone from China Web few months ago. When I just get it I know I made the wrong decision. This phone really got big problem. This phone always hang and the bat4ery really cannot last longer. I brought this because eof the price are cheap. Too abd and really bad experience for me for the first deall for china product. I wish to buy a new phone now and is branded. May i know price around RM1500-RM1700 can buy what kind of smartphone?
Back to top Go down
Leman

Leman

China Android phone, Anyone have it? Can share your experience with it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Android phone, Anyone have it? Can share your experience with it?   China Android phone, Anyone have it? Can share your experience with it? EmptyWed Nov 13 2013, 11:05

Actually no point for us to keep change to new phone. I really don care people saying that my phone is outdate actually. Some people using smartphone only for enjoy the latest game. What for to spend so many in it. Im using my iphone 4s for many years already. I din feel any problem since i brought it. It can satisfied my needs then enough already.
Back to top Go down

China Android phone, Anyone have it? Can share your experience with it?
Page 1 of 1