BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

HomeLotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127 EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twindenal

twindenal

Lotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127 Empty
PostSubject: Lotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127   Lotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127 EmptyWed Mar 31 2010, 04:46

Lotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127!
February 13, 2010 at 1:57 am By Harvinder Sidhu Filed Under Formula 1, Motorsports
Advertisement

Lotus F1 has officially launched its 2010 challenger at the Royal Horticultural Hall in London. The Lotus Cosworth T127 Formula 1 car is finished in Lotus’ yellow-green colour scheme and I must say that it looks pretty good! Apart from the “Lotus Racing” logo on the engine cover the car also has familiar terms and logos such as “Tune Group”, “1 Malaysia”, “Naza Group” and last but not least “Proton”.

Team principal Tony Fernandes said during the launch, “I am extremely proud to be here today and to be able to show the world the fruits of the team’s hard work over the last five months. It’s humbling for me and my fellow shareholders, Kamarudin Meranun and SM Nasarudin to see how a team that five months ago didn’t even exist is now a thriving workforce, full of enthusiasm and passion for Lotus Racing and the challenges ahead and capable of producing such a beautiful machine in such a short time.

Lotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127 B85900a461
Lotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127 9f5bc77d83
Hansome Tak Aku...Malaysia Boleh !!!!!
Lotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127 C81ca2cc2a
Back to top Go down

Lotus F1 officially reveals the Lotus Cosworth T127
Page 1 of 1