BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

Homewhat's your plan? EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what's your plan?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
papapapa89

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptyWed Jan 18 2023, 22:12

helloooo.. sooo the CNY 2023 is coming. what else you've planned to do during this long holidays other than balik kampung? any interested place to go or any movie/drama to watch? ive got to work this holidays and only have 1 day off. must be stay at home n lepak2 only, don't have any idea what to do to spend my precious 1 day off hahahah.

missycheesie likes this post

Back to top Go down
missycheesie

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptySun Jan 22 2023, 11:08

papapapa89 wrote:
helloooo.. sooo the CNY 2023 is coming. what else you've planned to do during this long holidays other than balik kampung? any interested place to go or any movie/drama to watch? ive got to work this holidays and only have 1 day off. must be stay at home n lepak2 only, don't have any idea what to do to spend my precious 1 day off hahahah.
This cny just sitting and lepaking at home. Nothing to do much because later got work hahaha.. Spend some time watching youtube u knoww
Back to top Go down
getsunovase

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptySun Jan 22 2023, 11:30

missycheesie wrote:
papapapa89 wrote:
This cny just sitting and lepaking at home. Nothing to do much because later got work hahaha.. Spend some time watching youtube u knoww
now that u have time. can watch cny ads laa. they are so many good ones everywhere. so can probably check them out
Back to top Go down
vivivi

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptySun Jan 22 2023, 12:39

missycheesie wrote:
papapapa89 wrote:
I'd want to view some videos on YouTube, but I have no idea what to look for. There is not a single thing here that is even somewhat interesting to look at huhu Sad
Back to top Go down
vivivi

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptyMon Jan 23 2023, 06:06

getsunovase wrote:
missycheesie wrote:
papapapa89 wrote:
now that u have time. can watch cny ads laa. they are so many good ones everywhere. so can probably check them out
I was wondering whether you might recommend a particularly effective cny ad. So far, everything I've seen upstream is dull and uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
getsunovase

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptyMon Jan 23 2023, 07:49

vivivi wrote:
getsunovase wrote:
missycheesie wrote:
papapapa89 wrote:
I was wondering whether you might recommend a particularly effective cny ad. So far, everything I've seen upstream is dull and uninteresting.
yess definitely!! u should check out Petronas newest cny ads. it's available everywhere now on FB, YT and tv hahaha.. this time around its more to funny ads Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
missycheesie

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptyTue Jan 24 2023, 06:45

vivivi wrote:
missycheesie wrote:
papapapa89 wrote:
I'd want to view some videos on YouTube, but I have no idea what to look for. There is not a single thing here that is even somewhat interesting to look at huhu Sad
Ehhh gott. U go watch Petronas CNY ads! It's so funny you know and teach a lot about our past tradition and we should not abandon them Razz Razz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxLSmFySr8
Back to top Go down
missycheesie

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptyTue Jan 24 2023, 06:50

getsunovase wrote:
vivivi wrote:
getsunovase wrote:
missycheesie wrote:
papapapa89 wrote:
yess definitely!! u should check out Petronas newest cny ads. it's available everywhere now on FB, YT and tv hahaha.. this time around its more to funny ads Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
It's good right?? I wish it was longer so i could repeat every single time u know. But the messages can be easily absorbed by any age as well
Back to top Go down
getsunovase

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptyWed Jan 25 2023, 04:49

missycheesie wrote:
getsunovase wrote:
vivivi wrote:
getsunovase wrote:
missycheesie wrote:
papapapa89 wrote:
It's good right?? I wish it was longer so i could repeat every single time u know. But the messages can be easily absorbed by any age as well
my thoughts too. all of them played really well u know. and the theme is still futuristic hahaha.. really love to see Malaysian production to be this advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vivivi

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? EmptyWed Jan 25 2023, 09:25

getsunovase wrote:
vivivi wrote:
getsunovase wrote:
missycheesie wrote:
papapapa89 wrote:
Does Petronas show ads for cny? I thought they did it only for raya haha. Okay, thanks, I'll check it out on YouTube later! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what's your plan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's your plan?   what's your plan? Empty

Back to top Go down

what's your plan?
Page 1 of 1