BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

Homematerial changed EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

material changed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
babydear80

babydear80

material changed Empty
PostSubject: material changed   material changed EmptySun Dec 25 2022, 09:48

Hello friends. I washed the same type of silk at my mom's house and the silk maintain good. I washed using my own washer at my house and the silk torn, even the colour fade. my mom is using Panasonic and mine is Electrokeen. I have a question. Does type of washer really effecting clothes' material? if yes, I'll change my washer to Panasonic then.
Back to top Go down
bacardipro

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyMon Dec 26 2022, 09:45

babydear80 wrote:
Hello friends. I washed the same type of silk at my mom's house and the silk maintain good. I washed using my own washer at my house and the silk torn, even the colour fade. my mom is using Panasonic and mine is Electrokeen.  I have a question. Does type of washer really effecting clothes' material? if yes, I'll change my washer to Panasonic then.
Yes dear, different washer has different effects. Because the tub design is not all the same. Some of it are just normal. But some of them are gentle. So if u wash anything that is so thin, it wont easily torn up!
Back to top Go down
missycheesie

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyMon Dec 26 2022, 09:55

bacardipro wrote:
Yes dear, different washer has different effects. Because the tub design is not all the same. Some of it are just normal. But some of them are gentle. So if u wash anything that is so thin, it wont easily torn up!
you're right. because i saw a lot of washer, the outcome is very different. if u want ur clothes to be well cared during washing, need to invest a bit.. find the one that has built in functions Very Happy

Last edited by missycheesie on Fri Dec 30 2022, 09:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sasatan

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyMon Dec 26 2022, 23:08

babydear80 wrote:
Hello friends. I washed the same type of silk at my mom's house and the silk maintain good. I washed using my own washer at my house and the silk torn, even the colour fade. my mom is using Panasonic and mine is Electrokeen.  I have a question. Does type of washer really effecting clothes' material? if yes, I'll change my washer to Panasonic then.
i'm not sure about panasonic but now i'm using Samsung washer. i luv bcs it got a lot of intelligent features and it cleans efficiently
Back to top Go down
bacardipro

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyTue Dec 27 2022, 01:05

missycheesie wrote:
you're right. because i saw a lot of washer, the outcome is very different. if u want ur clothes to be well cared during washing, need to invest a bit.. find the one that has built in functions Very Happy
Exactly. I think its best to look for the brand that is known, so if anything, its easy to find the spare parts and for sure the warranty can be claimed easilyy

Last edited by bacardipro on Fri Dec 30 2022, 10:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bacardipro

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyTue Dec 27 2022, 01:07

sasatan wrote:
i'm not sure about panasonic but now i'm using Samsung washer. i luv bcs it got a lot of intelligent features and it cleans efficiently
I am not an expert about other brands but but ve tried fews before and Panasonic is my fav so far.

Last edited by bacardipro on Fri Dec 30 2022, 10:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vivivi

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyTue Dec 27 2022, 23:51

bacardipro wrote:
Exactly. I think its best to look for the brand that is known, so if anything, its easy to find the spare parts and for sure the warranty can be claimed easilyy
can u suggest any good brand that has stain master technology?

Last edited by vivivi on Fri Dec 30 2022, 10:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
missycheesie

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyWed Dec 28 2022, 08:25

bacardipro wrote:
yeaa. so then, if anything happened, u can claim all the warranty and stuff. plus, the technology is mostly updated now to own at home

Last edited by missycheesie on Fri Dec 30 2022, 09:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bacardipro

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyWed Dec 28 2022, 08:30

vivivi wrote:
can u suggest any good brand that has stain master technology?
Id say the Panasonic new model has that functions. If u want the top load one, they even have water bazooka in the washer. Which is good for people that struggle to wash white clothes  Smile

Last edited by bacardipro on Fri Dec 30 2022, 10:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sasatan

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyThu Dec 29 2022, 01:18

bacardipro wrote:
I am not an expert about other brands but but ve tried fews before and Panasonic is my fav so far.
I love that it washes in 35 minutes. My lengthy waits are now over lol Laughing

Last edited by sasatan on Fri Dec 30 2022, 10:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bacardipro

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyThu Dec 29 2022, 01:45

sasatan wrote:
I love that it washes in 35 minutes. My lengthy waits are now over lol Laughing
Ohh i see. Pretty short time, but does it have functions too? Bcs like Panasonic top load, they have 3 functions to be honest. And only need cold water

Last edited by bacardipro on Fri Dec 30 2022, 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bacardipro

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyThu Dec 29 2022, 02:02

missycheesie wrote:
yeaa. so then, if anything happened, u can claim all the warranty and stuff. plus, the technology is mostly updated now to own at home
You're right, because they obviously would guide you if you're first time user and stuff. But i like Panasonic is because the quality remains the same even after 4 to 5 years

Last edited by bacardipro on Fri Dec 30 2022, 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
missycheesie

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyFri Dec 30 2022, 04:42

bacardipro wrote:
You're right, because they obviously would guide you if you're first time user and stuff. But i like Panasonic is because the quality remains the same even after 4 to 5 years
hahahah yeaa. i love it because i still have their washer, top load. i bought that one at 2016 and still works till now! perfectlyy Razz

Last edited by missycheesie on Fri Dec 30 2022, 09:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vivivi

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyFri Dec 30 2022, 05:35

bacardipro wrote:
Id say the Panasonic new model has that functions. If u want the top load one, they even have water bazooka in the washer. Which is good for people that struggle to wash white clothes  Smile
thanks for the explaination, i'll read more on it later  material changed 1f61a
Back to top Go down
sasatan

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyFri Dec 30 2022, 13:47

bacardipro wrote:
Ohh i see. Pretty short time, but does it have functions too? Bcs like Panasonic top load, they have 3 functions to be honest. And only need cold water
I can use the machine, but just for the bare minimum since it's so ancient. I have been on the lookout for a water-powered appliance that operates on ice-cold water for quite some time now. Alright, I appreciate the heads up, thanks!
Back to top Go down
bacardipro

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed EmptyMon Jan 02 2023, 10:41

sasatan wrote:
I can use the machine, but just for the bare minimum since it's so ancient. I have been on the lookout for a water-powered appliance that operates on ice-cold water for quite some time now. Alright, I appreciate the heads up, thanks!
Totally get your concern. But, it would be best if u check out this model. Because it can helps u deep clean all materials u would want to wash. https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-fd18v1-18kg-inverter-hot-wash-top-load-washerna-fd18v1brt.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

material changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: material changed   material changed Empty

Back to top Go down

material changed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BELL FORUM  :: Sembang-Sembang Kosong :: TeSt ForUM-
Jump to: