BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

Homeyellowish sweat stain EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yellowish sweat stain

Go down 
+2
szemaple
AnnabellaTan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnabellaTan

yellowish sweat stain Empty
PostSubject: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyWed Nov 02 2022, 11:38

hi team.. mind to share with me any tips or ways to get rid the yellowish sweat stains on the shirt especially on the armpit and collar area. I used various detergent and even tried to hand wash but doesn't solve the issue. few of my shirts already torn bcs of over-washing and wrong detergent usage. help me pls, most of my tennis shirts are white and bright colours. I don't mind of getting even expensive detergent or new washer as long as im getting back all my fav shirts X( X( X(
Back to top Go down
szemaple

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyMon Nov 07 2022, 03:43

AnnabellaTan wrote:
hi team.. mind to share with me any tips or ways to get rid the yellowish sweat stains on the shirt especially on the armpit and collar area. I used various detergent and even tried to hand wash but doesn't solve the issue. few of my shirts already torn bcs of over-washing and wrong detergent usage. help me pls, most of my tennis shirts are white and bright colours. I don't mind of getting even expensive detergent or new washer as long as im getting back all my fav shirts  X(  X(  X(
Baking soda works well for removing those pesky deodorant stains. When compared to using laundry soap, I find this method to be more efficient Smile

Last edited by szemaple on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tipupaper

tipupaper

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyMon Nov 07 2022, 04:15

AnnabellaTan wrote:
hi team.. mind to share with me any tips or ways to get rid the yellowish sweat stains on the shirt especially on the armpit and collar area. I used various detergent and even tried to hand wash but doesn't solve the issue. few of my shirts already torn bcs of over-washing and wrong detergent usage. help me pls, most of my tennis shirts are white and bright colours. I don't mind of getting even expensive detergent or new washer as long as im getting back all my fav shirts  X(  X(  X(
Vinegar and lemon have always been my mother's spill cleaners. If your clothes are stained, add vinegar in the washing machine and run the rinse cycle to clean and soften them cheers

Last edited by tipupaper on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miaospec

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyTue Nov 08 2022, 22:00

szemaple wrote:
Baking soda works well for removing those pesky deodorant stains. When compared to using laundry soap, I find this method to be more efficient Smile
yea but isnt it gonna be quite hustle when u always need extra external help every time this happens? huhu

Last edited by miaospec on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitsubish

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyTue Nov 08 2022, 22:02

tipupaper wrote:
Vinegar and lemon have always been my mother's spill cleaners. If your clothes are stained, add vinegar in the washing machine and run the rinse cycle to clean and soften them cheers
but the smell is so strong tho  yellowish sweat stain 1f61f  yellowish sweat stain 1f61f  and wouldnt it gonna affect the whole laundry as well?

Last edited by mitsubish on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
szemaple

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyThu Nov 10 2022, 01:14

miaospec wrote:
yea but isnt it gonna be quite hustle when u always need extra external help every time this happens? huhu
I mean, of course! yet, there is no need to fret, since there are several high-tech machines available nowadays that can eliminate dirt and germs. The machine we need is probably at the store, so let's simply go there and pick it out.

Last edited by szemaple on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tipupaper

tipupaper

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyThu Nov 10 2022, 01:21

mitsubish wrote:
but the smell is so strong tho  yellowish sweat stain 1f61f  yellowish sweat stain 1f61f  and wouldnt it gonna affect the whole laundry as well?
Perhaps a tiny bit of vinegar might help mitigate the odour without permeating the whole load of clothes. Ahaha, u must give it a try first Question

Last edited by tipupaper on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaia2012

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyThu Nov 10 2022, 18:28

szemaple wrote:
it seems like extra budget to me..im trying to be to not add much budget since living cost getting higher these days..

Last edited by gaia2012 on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miaospec

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyThu Nov 10 2022, 18:31

szemaple wrote:
I mean, of course! yet, there is no need to fret, since there are several high-tech machines available nowadays that can eliminate dirt and germs. The machine we need is probably at the store, so let's simply go there and pick it out.
thats exactly what i thought! thank god  yellowish sweat stain 1f601  i was about to say that but i was scared if people thought it would be more waste of money. i always got a brand on my mind when it comes to high tech machines  yellowish sweat stain 1f601

Last edited by miaospec on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitsubish

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyThu Nov 10 2022, 18:33

tipupaper wrote:
Perhaps a tiny bit of vinegar might help mitigate the odour without permeating the whole load of clothes. Ahaha, u must give it a try first Question
nahh i think i would rather go for a new washing machine if that's the case. at least it will solve the problem for long

Back to top Go down
gaia2012

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyThu Nov 10 2022, 18:35

szemaple wrote:
i always check products on online website first before proceeding with the physical store..that way i might know a thing or two of what's specialty about the product im looking for

Last edited by gaia2012 on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
szemaple

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyFri Nov 11 2022, 00:45

miaospec wrote:
thats exactly what i thought! thank god  yellowish sweat stain 1f601  i was about to say that but i was scared if people thought it would be more waste of money. i always got a brand on my mind when it comes to high tech machines  yellowish sweat stain 1f601
Right, it makes sense. But could you tell me what kind of brand has always appealed to you the most? Simply put, I can never seem to afford to acquire cutting-edge machinery.

Last edited by szemaple on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tipupaper

tipupaper

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyFri Nov 11 2022, 01:16

mitsubish wrote:
nahh i think i would rather go for a new washing machine if that's the case. at least it will solve the problem for long
Yes, I'd say that's the case. Many sophisticated machines are available nowadays. But are you familiar with any brand of equipment that has tools to eliminate stink and yellowed stains?

Last edited by tipupaper on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miaospec

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyFri Nov 11 2022, 23:32

szemaple wrote:
Right, it makes sense. But could you tell me what kind of brand has always appealed to you the most? Simply put, I can never seem to afford to acquire cutting-edge machinery.
i might be biased but i always think panasonic suits us in this era for they always develop new products that align with the current technologies that exist today. u know something great like able to save time since it has fast washing and other things as well

Last edited by miaospec on Sat Nov 12 2022, 07:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitsubish

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyFri Nov 11 2022, 23:35

tipupaper wrote:
Yes, I'd say that's the case. Many sophisticated machines are available nowadays. But are you familiar with any brand of equipment that has tools to eliminate stink and yellowed stains?
uhh perhaps you need a washer that has stain master at least? that tech is great to aid you in this case and theres another thing i know called blue Ag+ as well.i read somewhere it's good to clean your laundry too

Back to top Go down
gaia2012

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptyFri Nov 11 2022, 23:37

tipupaper wrote:
you can check out several features they have online..here i give you 1 website that may be helpful to you to check the features you need to solve the issue https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-v11fx2-11kg-econavi-inverter-blue-ag-front-loadwasher-na-v11fx2lmy.html
Back to top Go down
szemaple

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptySat Nov 12 2022, 11:29

miaospec wrote:
i might be biased but i always think panasonic suits us in this era for they always develop new products that align with the current technologies that exist today. u know something great like able to save time since it has fast washing and other things as well
Those aren't features I expected to find on a Panasonic machine.

Last edited by szemaple on Wed Nov 16 2022, 04:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
miaospec

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptySat Nov 12 2022, 12:11

szemaple wrote:
Those aren't features I expected to find on a Panasonic machine. Very cool, I appreciate you letting me know about it. And now I really want to go out and get a brand new Panasonic machine.
i know. i think people might underestimate panasonic but what can i say their products just prove them wrong. like this one model i really like front load - NA-V11FX2LMY, it looks really aesthetically pleasing for me in terms of design-wise
Back to top Go down
gaia2012

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptySat Nov 12 2022, 12:15

szemaple wrote:
Those aren't features I expected to find on a Panasonic machine. Very cool, I appreciate you letting me know about it. And now I really want to go out and get a brand new Panasonic machine.
bet you havent fully checked out their other models right? you will be more surprised  since the technologies they use are of wide range.. From saving water and energy, safety and even design! I mean you at least need auto child lock for your washer to protect your kids from any possible danger the least..

Last edited by gaia2012 on Sat Nov 12 2022, 12:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tipupaper

tipupaper

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptySat Nov 12 2022, 12:16

gaia2012 wrote:
you can check out several features they have online..here i give you 1 website that may be helpful to you to check the features you need to solve the issue https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-v11fx2-11kg-econavi-inverter-blue-ag-front-loadwasher-na-v11fx2lmy.html
Yes, I'll definitely take into consideration what you suggested. You have made it simpler for me to purchase a new Panasonic machine, and I can't wait to do the survey on this brand!! Laughing

Last edited by tipupaper on Sat Nov 12 2022, 12:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitsubish

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptySat Nov 12 2022, 12:19

szemaple wrote:
i would call that a wise decision  yellowish sweat stain 1f601  think of this as an investment. it will be worth it in a long run. i always wish i can buy a new one since i think my house's is not as big as we need. i need bigger capacity like this one model top load- NA-FD18V1BRT. i can even wash comforter with this one
Back to top Go down
gaia2012

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptySat Nov 12 2022, 12:53

tipupaper wrote:
Yes, I'll definitely take into consideration what you suggested. You have made it simpler for me to purchase a new Panasonic machine, and I can't wait to do the survey on this brand!! Laughing
haha no worry i got you!! ask away anything if you need any more help or suggestions
Back to top Go down
miaospec

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptySat Nov 12 2022, 12:56

tipupaper wrote:
yup yup. even when u do the survey on ur own u will get to know the details of the features they offer in their website. very convenient  yellowish sweat stain 1f60e
Back to top Go down
mitsubish

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain EmptySun Nov 13 2022, 01:59

tipupaper wrote:
you can even chat with their agent if you contact them at shopee. that way you can ask directly questions if you have any about their washing machine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yellowish sweat stain   yellowish sweat stain Empty

Back to top Go down

yellowish sweat stain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BELL FORUM  :: Sembang-Sembang Kosong :: TeSt ForUM-
Jump to: