BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

HomeSputtering engine EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sputtering engine

Go down 
+3
walkytalky
mikkesho
soyacincaubear1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
soyacincaubear1

soyacincaubear1

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyMon Dec 21 2020, 23:47

Just want to ask friend here if anyone ever had sputtering engine issue.
Never had this problem before, just noticed when i go to office this morning.
Back to top Go down
mikkesho

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyTue Dec 22 2020, 02:28

Not really familiar with this issue myself. Is it like noisy engine? Need to wait coz someday cars are like that. Only problem for a while.
Back to top Go down
walkytalky

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyWed Dec 23 2020, 06:43

most probably u needs to send ur car at an authoritized center. Maybe they might know the cause of the problem
Back to top Go down
jamaldill

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 00:59

soyacincaubear1 wrote:

The most common cause of a sputtering engine is an issue with the fuel delivery system; these include; the pump, filter, and injectors.Have u check all of them?
Back to top Go down
billiecyrus

billiecyrus

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 12:48

soyacincaubear1 wrote:

A sputtering engine can have its root cause located in a number of different systems. Here are two of the more common ones, the exhaust and fuel system. The exhaust system collects exhaust gases from the cylinder head via the exhaust manifold, which acts as a funnel diverting exhaust gases away from the cylinders. The fuel system is responsible for storing and supplying fuel to the car to drive the engine.
Back to top Go down
bishopten

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 12:55

soyacincaubear1 wrote:

I think your case is more on the fuel system, in my opinion you should get a trusted mechanic to inspect your car and check also if you need to replace your fuel injectors.

Last edited by bishopten on Thu Dec 24 2020, 14:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
billiecyrus

billiecyrus

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 13:03

[quote="bishopten"]
soyacincaubear1 wrote:

I'm also thinking the same. If this is the case then possibly its a good idea to start changing your current car engine oil to another oil. This might give a new life or power to work your car engine after the repair is done.
Back to top Go down
bishopten

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 13:15

billiecyrus wrote:

I'm also thinking the same. If this is the case then possibly its a good idea to start changing your current car engine oil to another oil.
This might give a new life or power to work your car engine after the repair is done.

You think so? Btw is there any good fuel to introduce?

Last edited by bishopten on Thu Dec 24 2020, 14:18; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
billiecyrus

billiecyrus

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 13:20

bishopten wrote:

You think so? Btw is there any good fuel to introduce?

Not my mistaken recently Petronas launched their new fuel.
Back to top Go down
bishopten

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 13:27

billiecyrus wrote:

Not my mistaken recently Petronas launched their new fuel.

When did that happen? I'm not in the know also. Can check?
Back to top Go down
billiecyrus

billiecyrus

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 13:39

bishopten wrote:

When did that happen? I'm not in the know also. Can check?

It started on the 19th. They introduced their all new fuel which is Petronas Primax 97 with Pro-Race. Heard of it?
Back to top Go down
bishopten

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 13:48

billiecyrus wrote:

It started on the 19th. They introduced their all new fuel which is Petronas Primax 97 with Pro-Race. Heard of it?

Nope. Care to share about this new fuel from Petronas?
Back to top Go down
billiecyrus

billiecyrus

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 14:11

bishopten wrote:

Nope. Care to share about this new fuel from Petronas?

Sure. The all new PETRONAS Primax 97 with Pro-Race is specifically engineered for unmatched driving performances - power, responsiveness and effortlessness for demanding drivers to stay on top of their game with superior efficiency that reduces emissions for sustainability. 89% of unique molecular interaction working across fuel and oil systems to sustain engine efficiency in the long run whilst contributing to sustainability. These attributes gives the drivers the power for their car so they can move ahead. Power to move beyond.

Cool right? I'm gonna try this new fuel soon and I suggest all of you here should try too.
Back to top Go down
bishopten

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 24 2020, 14:21

billiecyrus wrote:

Sure. The all new PETRONAS Primax 97 with Pro-Race is specifically engineered for unmatched driving performances - power, responsiveness and effortlessness for demanding drivers to stay on top of their game with superior efficiency that reduces emissions for sustainability. 89% of unique molecular interaction working across fuel and oil systems to sustain engine efficiency in the long run whilst contributing to sustainability. These attributes gives the drivers the power for their car so they can move ahead. Power to move beyond.

Cool right? I'm gonna try this new fuel soon and I suggest all of you here should try too.

Woww...I suddenly felt like I'm the next 'Lewis Hamilton'. I'm really looking forward to try this new Petronas fuel to feel the so-called powerrr. Maybe after trying we can share our personal opinion about this fuel here.
Back to top Go down
jamaldill

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyFri Dec 25 2020, 06:01

billiecyrus wrote:

Personally I think these are mostly same of fuel in any brands. But yaa im wrong lolss
Back to top Go down
jamaldill

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyFri Dec 25 2020, 06:06

oh yaa. has anyone tried the new primax? What car are you driving??
Back to top Go down
walkytalky

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptySat Dec 26 2020, 05:51

Its logic to mention ron 97 is good for better performance. Yup, sputtering engine happen if dirt or debris clog on any part, the others will fail to lead to poor engine performance or stalling. TT, u shud take note this.
Back to top Go down
markzorro

markzorro

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptySun Dec 27 2020, 11:29

I am not super expert bout sputtering engine. My advice is try RON97 for a week... At the most, you may notice smoother engine operation, but that would be to the better grade of fuel that comes with a RON97 rating, and not because of the fact that it is RON97
Back to top Go down
soyacincaubear1

soyacincaubear1

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 31 2020, 03:02

jamaldill wrote:
oh yaa. has anyone tried the new primax? What car are you driving??
I did uses the 97 already without knowing it was upgraded, no wonder got extra mileage. Usually every third day already need to refill. Now one can last monday to friday. Then i will refill on monday again. Thats on Nissan Armada which is a gas guzzling car.
Back to top Go down
soyacincaubear1

soyacincaubear1

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine EmptyThu Dec 31 2020, 03:04

markzorro wrote:
I am not super expert bout sputtering engine. My advice is try RON97 for a week... At the most, you may notice smoother engine operation, but that would be to the better grade of fuel that comes with a RON97 rating, and not because of the fact that it is RON97
Which means your car is more suited for RON97. If you feel smoother then definitely it react positively with the engine. I would stay on RON 97 if thats the case. Keep your engine healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sputtering engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sputtering engine   Sputtering engine Empty

Back to top Go down

Sputtering engine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BELL FORUM  :: Vehicles & Transportation :: Kelab Kenderaan-
Jump to: