BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

HomeAnyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?

Go down 
+4
catwang
mikkesho
annely
popolan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
popolan

Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptySat Nov 08 2014, 10:21

is anyone here planning to buy the coming iphone 6 or 6 plus? i wanna get the 6 plus so bad lahhh cause i love the big screen. good for me to youtube! haha. but then the retail price is more expensive ler, especially the 128GB one! u guys think it is worth to buy? gonna save money lah.
Back to top Go down
annely

annely

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptySat Nov 08 2014, 14:07

Apple had did something new this time,they bumped up the storage to 128GB, this is a good news for those who love to take photo and video with their iphone.they can’t capture as much as they can without delete the old photo and camera. I will more prefer to iphone 6 plus,as I am always using normal size iphone,I think I should go for a bigger size iphone 6 plus.
Back to top Go down
mikkesho

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptySun Nov 09 2014, 19:54

3k on a mobile phone is too much for me..i won’t invest on that..
I better use the money to purchase a laptop since I can use my laptop to do my work..more worth…the amount of 3k will get a really good laptop..
Back to top Go down
catwang

catwang

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptyMon Nov 10 2014, 15:07

during the celcom launching event,there are many promo.many people line up for those promo.the most surprise event is first 6 ppl who line up entitled to pay only RM6 for a iphone6,this is so crazy! the event also allow people to trade in old iphone for new iphone,quite worth!i plan to get myself one iphone 6 plus next month,my fren recommend me to sign up a data plan together as iphone need data,I agree with him,I can’t survive without data. I think to get myself 128GB,haha,this is the first time apple having 128GB iphone,this is so special!
you can find the article for launching event from below!
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Community/2014/11/08/Making-it-a-worthwhile-wait-for-fans-Telco-offers-new-smartphone-at-RM6-to-first-six-early-birds-at/
Back to top Go down
miniang

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptyTue Nov 11 2014, 20:00

may have a look this video as I think the author did a good job..thumb up..

it clearly list out the similarity and the difference between these iPhone 6/ 6 Plus. Overall both of them quite similar, includes the design, material, hardware and software. The difference is just size, battery and OIS.
And iPhone 6 is suitable for those who need portable phone instead of media phone. And I quite agree with the author. You have to give up something in order to reach something u want. So choose according to ur need is important.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptyThu Nov 13 2014, 10:35

catwang wrote:
during the celcom launching event,there are many promo.many people line up for those promo.the most surprise event is first 6 ppl who line up entitled to pay only RM6 for a iphone6,this is so crazy! the event also allow people to trade in old iphone for new iphone,quite worth!i plan to get myself one iphone 6 plus next month,my fren recommend me to sign up a data plan together as iphone need data,I agree with him,I can’t survive without data. I think to get myself 128GB,haha,this is the first time apple having 128GB iphone,this is so special!
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Community/2014/11/08/Making-it-a-worthwhile-wait-for-fans-Telco-offers-new-smartphone-at-RM6-to-first-six-early-birds-at/
Rm6 for a iphone 6?? are u sure? dont think it is true lor, cause this deal is really TOO good. lol. if i can pay RM1k plus to get a 64GB iphone 6, that will be too good for me also d! Razz
Back to top Go down
catwang

catwang

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptyThu Nov 13 2014, 14:50

popolan wrote:
catwang wrote:
Rm6 for a iphone 6?? are u sure? dont think it is true lor, cause this deal is really TOO good. lol. if i can pay RM1k plus to get a 64GB iphone 6, that will be too good for me also d! Razz

i am sure,my fren get his iphone6 with RM6.he also showing off  his iphone6 in fb,haha!
definitely will be more worth if sign up plan when buy iphone.you can get iphone6 as low as RM418 for iphone6 and RM768 for iphone6 plus in celcom.beside,you will get at least 1GB free data if you sign with celcom,i am interested on it,will go celcom by next week.you can refer the details in below link
https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/devices/iPhone/overview/iPhone-6
https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/devices/iPhone/overview/iPhone-6-Plus
Back to top Go down
esther_chan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptySat Nov 15 2014, 13:07

anyone here know which telco got stock for iphone 6 plus 64GB one? cause i wanna get it since it launch but still fail to!! went to ask at many shops but all sold out now. sighhh.. and the staff very unfriendly one, bad attitude ler.
Back to top Go down
kimsian86

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptySat Nov 15 2014, 13:37

since iphone6 launching,I check around in those telco for iphone6 plus with 128GB,but all are not available.wanted to give up since can’t get it,but I received a call from celcom this morning,theyhad found the 128GB iphone6 plus from other branch,and they ask me to collect form Blue Cube Jusco Bukit Tinggi.i am so exicted!who want to get urself iphone6?go to bkue cube outlet as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? EmptySun Nov 16 2014, 01:29

I been there too..i mean the lauching event of iPhone at Sunday Pyramid…but I decided to give up and go back after the heavy rain..sumore the queue is super long ..
I never expect that all the apple fans still insist to queue up for the new Iphone under the heavy rain..
And the staffs’ works have to be appreciated as they are trying their best to help those fans under the heavy rain and arranged them to the stay under the roof…if no, I believe that the situation there will become worst..
And the said event even have standby promoter to queue for their special customer..i guess it’s paid to be their Celcom First Customer…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?   Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone planning to buy iphone6/6 plus?
Page 1 of 1