BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

Homedirect bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lumberkereta

lumberkereta

direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG Empty
PostSubject: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyThu Aug 25 2022, 23:49

Is there a direct bus from Penang - Woodland Singapore? 1st time wanna go there, will troublesome or not to take the bus? where is the best place to visit?
Back to top Go down
Nana00

Nana00

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptySun Aug 28 2022, 23:52

Bus would be better, and always go for online booking cos it’s much more convenient and cheaper rate.
Back to top Go down
bacardipro

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptySun Aug 28 2022, 23:56

1st timer better take bus. You can google search for online booking. I don’t think woodland has any nice place to visit but tourist spot like Marina Bay Sand is still the best.
Back to top Go down
missingtupperware

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyMon Aug 29 2022, 10:00

Nana00 wrote:
Bus would be better, and always go for online booking cos it’s much more convenient and cheaper rate.

true i always use easybook.com. it is trustworthy and got a lot of discounts too. new user can get up to 52% off

Nana00 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nana00

Nana00

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyTue Aug 30 2022, 00:20

missingtupperware wrote:

true i always use easybook.com. it is trustworthy and got a lot of discounts too. new user can get up to 52% off

Nice! Looks just like redbus, if you use their promo code also has discount up to 50% along with new user perks direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG 1f60d
Back to top Go down
lumberkereta

lumberkereta

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyTue Aug 30 2022, 00:23

Nana00 wrote:
missingtupperware wrote:

Nice! Looks just like redbus,  if you use their promo code also has discount up to 50% along with new user perks  direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG 1f60d

I have downloaded both apps, any idea on how to obtain the promo code or entitlement for the discounts?
Back to top Go down
missingtupperware

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyTue Aug 30 2022, 10:14

Nana00 wrote:
missingtupperware wrote:

Nice! Looks just like redbus,  if you use their promo code also has discount up to 50% along with new user perks  direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG 1f60d

50%?? Wow thats a lot. does it provide 100% refundable booking?
Back to top Go down
Nana00

Nana00

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyWed Aug 31 2022, 00:40

lumberkereta wrote:

I have downloaded both apps, any idea on how to obtain the promo code or entitlement for the discounts?

If you travel quite often, you will have to insert the promo code manually. I saw the promo code is BUSSPASS, you can try whether it is still applicable.

lumberkereta likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nana00

Nana00

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyWed Aug 31 2022, 00:42

missingtupperware wrote:

Yep, last time I tried to do a cancellation cos I couldn't make it last minute, they refunded the amount back exact amount to me. That's the best part.
Back to top Go down
lumberkereta

lumberkereta

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyWed Aug 31 2022, 23:44

Nana00 wrote:

If you travel quite often, you will have to insert the promo code manually. I saw the promo code is BUSSPASS, you can try whether it is still applicable.

Awesome, thanks for the promo code! I just realized once new user sign up has RM20 in my app wallet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nana00

Nana00

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyWed Aug 31 2022, 23:56

lumberkereta wrote:

Awesome, thanks for the promo code! I just realized once new user sign up has RM20 in my app wallet Laughing

Great to hear that! Enjoy your next bus ride hehe
Back to top Go down
missingtupperware

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyThu Sep 01 2022, 02:23

Nana00 wrote:
missingtupperware wrote:

Yep, last time I tried to do a cancellation cos I couldn't make it last minute, they refunded the amount back exact amount to me. That's the best part.

wahh that would save a lot of people cause we'll never know whats going to happen in the next minute rightt
Back to top Go down
missingtupperware

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyThu Sep 01 2022, 02:25

Nana00 wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:

does it provide discount for new user only? what about existing user?
Back to top Go down
szemaple

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyThu Sep 01 2022, 02:29

Nana00 wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:

hi do i need to download the app or just book from website?
Back to top Go down
Nana00

Nana00

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyThu Sep 01 2022, 23:46

missingtupperware wrote:

does it provide discount for new user only? what about existing user?

Yes. Promo code for existing user while new user will be getting RM20 upon sign up by default Cool
Back to top Go down
lumberkereta

lumberkereta

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG EmptyThu Sep 01 2022, 23:52

szemaple wrote:

hi do i need to download the app or just book from website?

You will have to download the app via app store cos easier but you can book via website also. Both ways work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG   direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG Empty

Back to top Go down

direct bus Penang to Woodland, SG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BELL FORUM  :: Request Movie,Video Clip,Mp3,Software dll :: Others-
Jump to: