BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

Home Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?

Go down 
+2
lumberkereta
Nana00
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana00

Nana00

Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  Empty
PostSubject: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyWed Nov 24 2021, 05:13

We have SHARP ES718X, for 5 years, which already did over 2500 washing cycles for us, and still running strong. We have done some repairs, some on our own, some in shop. We replaced shock absorbers, motor carbon brushes, and motor bearings. Tub bearings seem to be in good shape. Some tedious maintenance cleaning and a bit of descaling had to be done along the line. Curious of other people with similar experiences. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lumberkereta

lumberkereta

Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyWed Nov 24 2021, 10:43

Nana00 wrote:
We have SHARP ES718X, for 5 years, which already did over 2500 washing cycles for us, and still running strong. We have done some repairs, some on our own, some in shop. We replaced shock absorbers, motor carbon brushes, and motor bearings. Tub bearings seem to be in good shape. Some tedious maintenance cleaning and a bit of descaling had to be done along the line.  Curious of other people with similar experiences. Thanks.
thats a long time use. im not sure about any other brand bcs i just move in and using front load washer which very useful for saving space.
Back to top Go down
catwang

catwang

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyWed Nov 24 2021, 11:17

lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:
We have SHARP ES718X, for 5 years, which already did over 2500 washing cycles for us, and still running strong. We have done some repairs, some on our own, some in shop. We replaced shock absorbers, motor carbon brushes, and motor bearings. Tub bearings seem to be in good shape. Some tedious maintenance cleaning and a bit of descaling had to be done along the line.  Curious of other people with similar experiences. Thanks.
thats a long time use. im not sure about any other brand bcs i just move in and using front load washer which very useful for saving space.
True, and with more family & couples staying in condo/apartments, the front load washer increasingly becomes important as a feature to save space. It is equally effective in providing good laundry and clean. Which i do recomended front load washer from panasonic.
Back to top Go down
missycheesie

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyWed Nov 24 2021, 13:55

Nana00 wrote:

not really know about sharp washing machine but i think its better to just get a new one. find the one wheere u can do installments. bcs 5 years is long already. but make sure the new one is a familiar brand la
Back to top Go down
tipupaper

tipupaper

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyWed Nov 24 2021, 14:01

lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

that sounds nice, what kind of washer are u using currently? bcs ive also been looking for one and i didnt manage to find a great one. im living with my partner, and we are still looking for the best one. usually we buy used one, not long after that it doesnt work that well
Back to top Go down
lumberkereta

lumberkereta

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyThu Nov 25 2021, 08:26

tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

that sounds nice, what kind of washer are u using currently? bcs ive also been looking for one and i didnt manage to find a great one. im living with my partner, and we are still looking for the best one. usually we buy used one, not long after that it doesnt work that well
im using front load washer from panasonic. this really help me with saving spaces, so its kinda good for me and easy to move around when i want to deco my laundry room. this washer is quiet pricey but simple to use, have cycle setting also can load for 11kg which is a good deal for me.
Back to top Go down
annely

annely

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyThu Nov 25 2021, 08:51

missycheesie wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

not really know about sharp washing machine but i think its better to just get a new one. find the one wheere u can do installments. bcs 5 years is long already. but make sure the new one is a familiar brand la
If you want to change to a new washer i do recommend front load washer from panasonic. This washer provides faster and cleaner wash in just 38 minutes, good capacity of 11kg, clean better, save water and electric.
Back to top Go down
tipupaper

tipupaper

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyThu Nov 25 2021, 08:57

lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

im using front load washer from panasonic. this really help me with saving spaces, so its kinda good for me and easy to move around when i want to deco my laundry room. this washer is quiet pricey but simple to use, have cycle setting also can load for 11kg which is a good deal for me.
\

that sounds good but is it priceyy? bcs im afraid i canot afford it u know. i have other things to pay also since we just newly moved in. and is it easy to clean? because my one is a little hard. even im using the washing machine soap, it;s not clean 100%
Back to top Go down
lumberkereta

lumberkereta

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyFri Nov 26 2021, 10:07

tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

that sounds good but is it priceyy? bcs im afraid i canot afford it u know. i have other things to pay also since we just newly moved in. and is it easy to clean? because my one is a little hard. even im using the washing machine soap, it;s not clean 100%
although front load washer is more expensive, it saves money in the long run, plus this washer is worth the price due to its features, functions, and technologies, even cheaper than electrolux. its easy to clean and has more cycle setting. this product has StainMaster+ function and ActiveFoam system that guarantees ultimate hygiene.
Back to top Go down
catwang

catwang

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyFri Nov 26 2021, 10:31

lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

although front load washer is more expensive, it saves money in the long run, plus this washer is worth the price due to its features, functions, and technologies, even cheaper than electrolux. its easy to clean and has more cycle setting. this product has StainMaster+ function and ActiveFoam system that guarantees ultimate hygiene.
Yeah and this washer has an Auto Tube Care function that will cleans the drum after each wash to prevent black mold and foul odors.
Back to top Go down
tipupaper

tipupaper

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptyFri Nov 26 2021, 15:19

lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

ohhh i see. can it save my time though because ive been looking for one also that can reduce my time when washing since i have to multitask as well since im also working. bcs i think the function like that, if its pricey, its understandablee.
Back to top Go down
lumberkereta

lumberkereta

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptySat Nov 27 2021, 11:05

tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

ohhh i see. can it save my time though because ive been looking for one also that can reduce my time when washing since i have to multitask as well since im also working. bcs i think the function like that, if its pricey, its understandablee.
yeah reccomend to use this one. not just cleans clothes better but it spins faster which can remove most of the water from your clothes at the end of a wash cycle.
Back to top Go down
annely

annely

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptySat Nov 27 2021, 11:15

lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

yeah reccomend to use this one. not just cleans clothes better but it spins faster which can remove most of the water from your clothes at the end of a wash cycle.
also this washer can take in larger load of laundry, with larger loads means lesser wash cycles, hence saving electricity. uses less water but still cleaner clothes.
Back to top Go down
tipupaper

tipupaper

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptySat Nov 27 2021, 11:21

lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

rightt. bcs im tired to keep using second hands and the manual. since i have to get everything done fast also. this front load is available everywhere or only to certain area? bcs i think i might need to survey them then
Back to top Go down
missycheesie

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptySat Nov 27 2021, 11:25

tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

rightt. bcs im tired to keep using second hands and the manual. since i have to get everything done fast also. this front load is available everywhere or only to certain area? bcs i think i might need to survey them then

second hand is fine la if u cant afford but need to find the automatic one at least. bcs at least its much easier to find repairman rather than u use the manual. since that one is not much can be found at the market now
Back to top Go down
lumberkereta

lumberkereta

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptySun Nov 28 2021, 10:10

tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

you can get it at the store or easily buy online at shoppe and lazada. this one i give you the shoppe link https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-NA-V11FX2-(11KG)-ECONAVI-Inverter-Blue-Ag-Front-Load-Washer-NA-V11FX2LMY-i.62541355.3480344570?sp_atk=bf8331b5-151a-435b-8147-11b01ebf1ae0
Back to top Go down
catwang

catwang

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptySun Nov 28 2021, 10:30

missycheesie wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

second hand is fine la if u cant afford but need to find the automatic one at least. bcs at least its much easier to find repairman rather than u use the manual. since that one is not much can be found at the market now
I think rather than spend hundreds to thousands repairing old washer it’s time to get a new washer. This one will be so much worth it to buy since they have used it for such a long time already. With the function and technology its worth every penny.
Back to top Go down
missycheesie

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptySun Nov 28 2021, 11:19

catwang wrote:
missycheesie wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

I think rather than spend hundreds to thousands repairing old washer it’s time to get a new washer. This one will be so much worth it to buy since they have used it for such a long time already. With the function and technology its worth every penny.

yepp thats correct. thats why we need to invest on something that could actually help us daily. bcs later if buy cheap one, then have to get new one bcs they will often need to be fixed rightt
Back to top Go down
tipupaper

tipupaper

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  EmptySun Nov 28 2021, 11:23

lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
tipupaper wrote:
lumberkereta wrote:
Nana00 wrote:

\

you can get it at the store or easily buy online at shoppe and lazada. this one i give you the shoppe link https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-NA-V11FX2-(11KG)-ECONAVI-Inverter-Blue-Ag-Front-Load-Washer-NA-V11FX2LMY-i.62541355.3480344570?sp_atk=bf8331b5-151a-435b-8147-11b01ebf1ae0

ohh now also can buy online ehh. tqq for recommending me! ill look at it. hahahah so helpful la u all, its been months ive been searching for a great washer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?     Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Durability of washing machine - How many complete washing cycles (approx.) has your washing machine done over years ?
Page 1 of 1