BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

HomeAny electrical and furniture shop to recommend? EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
josephchia8888

Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend? Empty
PostSubject: Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend?   Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend? EmptySun Apr 21 2013, 23:42

Finally i just got to move in to my new house. Now really need some advise which shop is good to get LED TV and furniture....can anyone recommend?
Back to top Go down
ZombieTan007

PostSubject: Re: Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend?   Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend? EmptyTue Apr 23 2013, 02:56

josephchia8888 wrote:
Finally i just got to move in to my new house. Now really need some advise which shop is good to get LED TV and furniture....can anyone recommend?

You can actually try to look around at Ikea or Harvey norman, thats alot of cool stuff there...most important is the got discounted price. For electronic appliances you may go jusco/AEON Big? There always got member sales.
Back to top Go down
josephchia8888

PostSubject: Re: Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend?   Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend? EmptyTue Apr 23 2013, 23:02

ZombieTan007 wrote:
josephchia8888 wrote:

You can actually try to look around at Ikea or Harvey norman, thats alot of cool stuff there...most important is the got discounted price. For electronic appliances you may go jusco/AEON Big? There always got member sales.

Thank you for your suggestion....I like harvey norman but I went last time the price is still quite high....Do they have promotion.. I could be went in wrong timing last time! For electrical appliances do Jusco or Harvey norman provide extended warranty card or not ? For me this is quite important because I do not want change it every year..is quite costly for me. GOSH.....I really need to get all this stuff ASAP or else i will move into a empty house... Pls help.....
Back to top Go down
BarneyLim007

PostSubject: Re: Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend?   Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend? EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 05:07

My boyfriend told me that last time when he bought with citibank reward card ....he can extent to 2 years on top of the existing warranty without any charges...on top of that you can get more 5 times reward points when u buy any electrical at harvey norman o....
sound very great deal!

Back to top Go down
esther_chan

PostSubject: Re: Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend?   Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend? EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 10:37

BarneyLim007 wrote:
My boyfriend told me that last time when he bought with citibank reward card ....he can extent to 2 years on top of the existing warranty without any charges...on top of that you can get more 5 times reward points when u buy any electrical at harvey norman o....
sound very great deal!

what?! harvey norman ? Hmm, my area dun have harvey norman la.. only home decor can get this benefits ? any other shop or food can get 5 times rewards also ? It sounds really attractive lah
Back to top Go down
BarneyLim007

PostSubject: Re: Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend?   Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend? EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 23:02

Don worry because it cover alot of shop like Jusco and SEN HENG... and is not home decor will get reward points...you can pay for movie, cloth etc. For fashion boutique like MANGO also can collect this point...Do you know that you also can extend your eelctrical appliances warranty up to 2 years for free with this reward card....where to find this opportunity again...if you instrested you may log to their website
http://www.citibank.com.my/english/credit-cards/rewardsplat/index.htm#BP0005

esther_chan wrote:
BarneyLim007 wrote:
sound very great deal!

what?! harvey norman ? Hmm, my area dun have harvey norman la.. only home decor can get this benefits ? any other shop or food can get 5 times rewards also ? It sounds really attractive lah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend?   Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any electrical and furniture shop to recommend?
Page 1 of 1