BELL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL FORUM

Sembang-sembang kosong

HomeWhatchuwant ?? What is this ??  EmptyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??

Go down 
+2
SusanChong007
kimsian86
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kimsian86

Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  Empty
PostSubject: Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??    Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  EmptyWed Jul 25 2012, 11:16

u guys see the below pic ?
here are the clues i got for you...
1. It makes u go Wheeeee
2. Hello social life !
3. instant confident booster
4. it is a super awesome prize

Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  Slide1-3
Back to top Go down
SusanChong007

PostSubject: Re: Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??    Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  EmptyThu Jul 26 2012, 03:34

look so blur how to guess it right la.. give me more tips then i can guess lo. how to win it by the way ? is the prize a mini cooper ?
Back to top Go down
kimsian86

PostSubject: Re: Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??    Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  EmptyThu Jul 26 2012, 20:50

u guys couldnt get it ? hmm, here are the tips.. u better check here.. http://xpax.com.my/whatchuwant.php#grandprize
it is ending on 29th july, so be fast lo. bear in mind that if u wanna win it you must be Celcom customer, XPax, UOX or SOX as you need to pick a pack from voice till MMS and send it to *128#
Back to top Go down
catwang

catwang

PostSubject: Re: Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??    Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  EmptyFri Aug 03 2012, 05:44

did any of you guess it correctly? or not? someone guess it's a car but it look a bit too small for a car lo..
my guess is electronic gadgets lo..
so what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
miniang

PostSubject: Re: Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??    Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  EmptyFri Aug 03 2012, 15:35

LOL! you are so wrong ler!!! it is a CAR indeed..in fact it's 2 cars for you to choose from lo..it has been pimped up to make you feel like the king on the road lo..so whatchuwant la..the Mazda 3 or the Honda CR-Z..wanna see how cool is the cars then check out here..so better hurry up..pick you pack and prize and send to *128# bit.ly/Mgyuou
Back to top Go down
mikkesho

PostSubject: Re: Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??    Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  EmptyFri Aug 03 2012, 17:03

miniang wrote:
LOL! you are so wrong ler!!! it is a CAR indeed..in fact it's 2 cars for you to choose from lo..it has been pimped up to make you feel like the king on the road lo..so whatchuwant la..the Mazda 3 or the Honda CR-Z..wanna see how cool is the cars then check out here..so better hurry up..pick you pack and prize and send to *128# bit.ly/Mgyuou
sure ma?? pick a pack, pick a prize and send to *128# and then these cars can be yours??!!!! walao!! so cool huh.. i think this is the biggest prize given by Xpax so far lo.. xD
Back to top Go down
annely

annely

PostSubject: Re: Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??    Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  EmptySun Aug 05 2012, 03:29

omg couldnt believe they REALLY PIMPED the car…here's the details..
Sparco Assetto Gara 17" wheels and tires
Mugen exterior styling package with full body kits
Kenwood DDX 6061 head unit car stereo
Full 3M premium crystalline auto windows film
High quality auto racing stripe decal
with all these accessories..this car for sure will ROCK the road lol…I WAN I WAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??    Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??  Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatchuwant ?? What is this ??
Page 1 of 1